September 2012
Over the past year, Seth has had only two seizures that we know of. We last saw his neurologist in June and she has no medical explanation for his decrease in seizure activity. Seth had another EEG in June and the results were the same or similar to previous studies, meaning that nothing has changed in his brain. We know that at some point Seth's seizure activity may increase again, but I can't even begin to express what a breath of fresh air this lull in activity has been. It has allowed our family to focus on things other than seizures, medical appointments, medical bills and insurance companies. We have been able to focus on life instead, and we have been able to feel a thankfulness that I don't think I would have known if we had not had this experience. Despite all that my son and our family has endured, we are blessed beyond belief. You are our blessings. Thank you for being in our lives.
Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness 3/26/13
We're not looking back.
Epilepsy Warrior!




No comments:
Post a Comment